- Rich Miner of Google Ventures and Emily Green of The Yankee Group talk about "Opportunities in a World of Anywhere Connectivity." (Miner and Green are pictured here.) Moderated by Antonio Rodriguez of Matrix Partners. [ MP3 ]
- Bob Davis of Highland Capital Partners interviews CSN Stores co-founders Niraj Shah and Steve Conine about building a successful post-dot-com e-commerce company (with no venture funding.) [ MP3 ]
- "Changes in the World of Seed-Stage Investing." Performable founder David Cancel talks with Rob Go of NextView Ventures, Roy Rodenstein of Hacker Angels, David Frankel of Founder Collective, and Jo Tango of Kepha Partners. [ MP3 ]
- "Teens on Technology: What They Use and How They Use It," moderated by Nabeel Hyatt of Zynga Boston, with a mix of high school and college students. (Pictured above.) [ MP3 ]
- Christopher Meyer of Monitor Group interviews Stephen Wolfram, CEO of Wolfram Research and Author of "A New Kind of Science." [ MP3 ]
You can get a sense for what else happened at the event from the event's Twitter stream.