One of the companies participating in the 2011 Nantucket Conference, Cambridge-based Infomous, has created some nifty text clouds that allow you to click on different words (and hover with your mouse) to explore information related to the conference and its speakers. Well worth checking out...
- An Infomous cloud collecting tweets related to the conference (using the hash tag #ack2011). Also embedded below.
- An Infomous cloud for Gary Hirshberg of Stonyfield Farm.
- An Infomous cloud for Geoffrey Moore.
- And Infomous cloud for Akamai.
- The Infomous cloud for Nantucket island itself.